Security is absolutely vital for any business. You can never be profitable if your assets cannot be protected. The good news is that video surveillance systems are now better than ever and more intelligent than they have ever been, so there are plenty of excellent choices on the market. Some of the best cameras offer computer-like functions and features. For example, you can opt for automatic mobile notifications and motion sensors or for automatic law enforcement contact. Don’t worry about recording and storing because these are also highly efficient nowadays, all thanks to technological development.
In case you are interested in a top IP camera software for your business, we can help you make a choice that suits your needs and preferences. Here are a few details to verify before you invest your money.
1. Resolution. This is one of the most important features to verify when choosing a surveillance camera. Since you need it for your business and to protect your assets, a sharp image is very important. Opt for a camera that shoots at least 720p high definition. This is a guarantee of the fact that the image will be clear and identifiable.
2. Frame rate. We think that this is another key aspect of a surveillance camera. It works like this: the higher the frame rate, the smoother the video. A video is nothing else but a series of still images stitched together. If you opt for a lower frame rate, the camera is going to take less frequent stills; this results in choppier footage. For reference, ‘’real time’’ means 30 frames per second.
3. Indoor/ Outdoor. Security cameras that are especially designed for indoor use are not going to stand up to outdoor conditions. If you need to use surveillance cameras outside, make sure that these are waterproof. Otherwise, you will quickly notice that water and dirt are going to affect video feeds.
4. Lighting. We highly recommend a surveillance camera model that is able to shoot ‘’low light infrared’’. This means that these cameras are perfectly able to capture clear footage in spite of dark conditions.
5. Audio. This might prove to be a very useful feature. You can hear what is being said in the camera’s field of vision, which might help in case someone approaches your business too much.
I know that this is a lot of information for someone who is planning to buy a surveillance system for the very first time but the good news is that there are plenty of professionals ready to help and guide you. For example, check out Phenom Security and find out more about some of the best offers available on the market. The detailed reviews at Phenom Security will help you select the surveillance system that best suits your needs and your business’ features, so visit their website now. Your business deserves the best and you can find the right surveillance system by accepting the guidance of experienced professionals. Just ask for help and you will receive it.